The Missing Link® Smartmouth™ Dental Chews for Dogs
Smartmouth’s unique features and powerful 7-in-1 formula makes it the only dental chew that deeply cleans teeth, freshens dog breath and supports gum health while providing a daily vitamin supplement to support your dog’s whole body wellness – all in one delicious healthy dog treat.
- REDUCES TARTAR & FRESHENS BREATH – Unique bristle ridges and Stay-C (a patented form of Vitamin C) help fight plaque and tartar buildup while deep cleaning teeth for fresh breath.
- 7 – in -1 BENEFITS: A single chew provides whole body health support for dental, breath, joints, skin, digestion, heart and a daily vitamin supplement.
- VETERINARIAN DEVELOPED
- DAILY COMPLETE HEALTH – An easy, fun to feed treat that combines Glucosamine, balanced omegas, flaxseed and more for a happier and healthier life.
- *Petite does not include glucosamine.
- GUARANTEED – Your dog will love it or your money back.
- ONLY THE GOOD STUFF – NON-GMO and no artificial colors or flavors
- COMPARE - Compare the ingredients in Greenies for dogs to Smartmouth 7-in-1 Dental Chews for dogs and you can clearly see Smartmouth has 5X more benefits.
- MADE IN THE USA
Are Greenies safe for dogs? Always ask your vet. But we think you and your dog will have better results with Smartmouth 7-in-1 Dental Chews anyway – and for about the same price. Our delicious textured dental treats not only fight plaque and tartar while reducing bad dog breath, they provide daily complete health.
Dried Potato Products, Ground Flaxseed (source of Omegas), Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Pork Gelatin, Powdered Cellulose, Pea Fiber, Rice Syrup, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Soy Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Poultry Liver, Salt, Cane Molasses, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Dried Kelp, Rice Bran, Primary Dried Yeast, Ground Dehulled Sunflower Seed, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Smoke Flavor, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dried Carrot, Parsley, Dried Fish Solubles, Ground Barley Grass, Freeze Dried Oyster, Zinc Methionine Complex, Selenium Yeast, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source of Vitamin B6), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract.
Daily Feeding Directions, Based on Weight
15 - 50 lbs ... 1 chew daily
Over 50 lbs ... 2 chews daily
Minimum Values (1 Chew) Unless Otherwise Stated Crude Protein .. 11% Crude Fat .. 2% Crude Fiber (max) .. 8% Moisture (max) .. 18% Linolenic Acid (an Omega-6 Fatty Acid) .. 1.5% Alpha Linolenic Acid (an Omega-3 Fatty Acid) .. 2.3% Potassium .. 0.01% Sodium .. 0.6% Sodium (max) .. 0.9% *Oleic Acid (an Omega-9 Fatty Acid) .. 1.2% *Glucosamine HCI…140mg * Glucosamine HCI (max)…170 mg *Ascorbic Acid (Vit C) .. 126mg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
They’re crunchy which I like. One dog loves it. My other one won’t eat one daily but eats one when he feels like it. I haven’t seen any obvious dental improvements as of yet.
My Elkies think these are the best
bought this a month ago with high hopes, but my dog would not even chew it
We have an 8 year old Schnoodle that is extremely fussy when it comes to food and treats. We constantly try to find new things that will capture and keep his interest. Upon giving him the Smartmouth sample, he sniffed and licked it for almost a minute and we had hope that he would enjoy a new treat. But, that was as far as it went. The treat is still laying on the floor where he left it, untouched since.
I opened the package & my pup came running. He ate it which is great since he's so picky.